STORMY Training Runs will be organized by Club Fat Ass.
Club Fat Ass and STORMY are pleased to announce that runs for STORMY will be hosted by Club Fat Ass.
There will be a limited number of scheduled training runs in preparation for the race. Schedule training runs are hosted by members of Club Fat Ass and specific information is available on the Club Fat Ass website and through the links below.
Participants in the STORMY Trail Race are encouraged to host their own training runs (above and beyond the ones already listed below) and post them on the Club Fat Ass website. New events will be listed at:http://www.clubfatass.com/event
How to host a Club Fat Ass Flash Event as a training run for STORMY?
- To host a Flash Event through Club Fat Ass, you do not need to be a member of Club Fat Ass.
- Simply set up a free web account at http://www.clubfatass.com and use the contact form to request access to the event posting function. Members of CFA automatically have permission to post an event as long as they have set up a web account.
- Go to: http://www.clubfatass.com/node/add/event and fill in the information for your run.
- To help you, a detailed course description for STORMY is posted at: http://www.clubfatass.com/events/SquamishB2B/course
Scheduled Club Fat Ass Training events (membership in CFA required for participation)
TBD June – The Squamish B2B
- Two back-to-back trail running days from Hell on the STORMY 50
- Run one day or run both. Up to you.
- Anyone who is planning to run the STORMY 50-mile or 2011 or otherwise. Great familiarization run and perfect timing at 7 weeks before the big event
TBD July – The Squamish Crawler
- An ~45km night run on the Stormy 50 miler course in preparation for the Stormy 50 miler in August.
- Anyone who is planning to run the STORMY 50-mile race in 2011. Because of the challenging nature of this event all others by invite only.
- Great familiarization run and perfect timing at 3 weeks before the big event