Countdown to STORMY 50 Miler and Team Relay:
6 years, 4 months, 7 days, 2 hours, 44 minutes ago
Join the STORMY tradition in this 11th anniversary edition of Squamish’s hilliest, gnarliest, most picturesque, trail running weekend. We have an event for runners who like 10 km to a 50 miles and every distance in between.
Please Use #stormyultra to tweet about us.
- Sunday, August 7th, 2011
– 5:00 AM – Early start for 50-mile solo ultramarathon (those not competing for placings or prizes)
– 6:00 AM – 50-mile solo-ultramarathon & relay start
– 4:00 PM – Picnic hosted by Henry’s Outdoor Chicken BBQ begins
– 6:00 PM – Awards & final cut-off time for all events
- Post-race massages on-site/ by donation…Nature’s Way Mobile Massage
Start Line Location
Overflow campground just south of the Brennan Park Recreation Centre.
Please park at the recreation centre and follow the signs to start/finish area.
There is no parking allowed on Logger’s Lane.
Go to your happy pace!